Plaintiff Matthews was confronted by approximately eight Defendant John Doe police officers in military type uniforms who had their weapons trained upon him. Plaintiff immediately put his hands in the air whereupon he was shot multiple times with rubber bullets.
At that point, Plaintiff Matthews fell into a creek or sewer. Defendant John Doe officers pounced on him, slammed his face into the concrete, and pushed his head underwater to the point that he felt he was going to be drowned. Afterward, Defendant John Doe police officers continued to assault him and spray him with O.C. spray.
Aug. 29 11:28 pm
- In Illinois, DC, NY, and NJ police only kill black people
- Cop who pointed gun at, and threatened to kill protestors/journalists has resigned (x)
- Riverfront Times seeks juvenile records for Darren Wilson
- Gov. Nixon requests help from SBA for businesses affected by Ferguson
- Ferguson Police Chief, now international “bad guy”, wants to help his city move forward
- Canfield residents light candles where Mike Brown was murdered every night